Professional Diploma in Digital Learning Design
||100% DELIVERED - ONLINE
NEXT PROGRAMME COMMENCES:
August 26th, 2022
Get Certified as Instructional Designer Design: Build and roll-out high-quality eLearning
Design, build and roll-out high-quality eLearning.
Practice the core eLearning design principles and the underpinning theory.
Work seamlessly with subject matter experts to map out your learning experience.
Design a storyboard for an interactive engaging eLearning course.
Build an eLearning prototype using eAuthoring tools like Articulate Storyline.
WHO SHOULD UNDERTAKE THE PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL LEARNING DESIGN?
The Professional Diploma in Digital Learning Design is aimed at:
- Corporate learning professionals.
- Learning and development consultants.
- Instructional designers.
- eLearning developers.
- Higher education professionals.
- Further education professionals.
- Anyone looking to change their career to digital learning
- Advance your career as a specialist in digital learning design.
- Build your instructional skills for all forms of digital learning.
- Design high impact end to end digital learning experiences.
- Apply UX and visual design principles to your digital learning experience.
- Practice the latest tools and tech for building digital learning including Articulate Storyline, Elucidate and Powtoon.
- Work seamlessly with Subject Matter Experts during your digital learning projects.
LEADING THE WAY IN INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN EDUCATION
The Digital Learning Institute has partnered with Glasgow Caledonian University and industry leaders to make sure these courses meet the highest educational standards.
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
Get certified as a Digital Learning Professional
Design high quality learning experiences
Practice the latest tools and technology
FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON THE PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL LEARNING DESIGN AND TO BOOK YOUR PLACE VISIT THE DIGITAL LEARNING INSTITUTE WEBSITE
Cost of programme:
€1,550 Trainers' Learning Skillnet funded price
€1,950 Non-funded price
PLEASE NOTE: This course will be delivered online. Applicants must have access to a computer, stable WiFi, camera, speakers and microphone.