IITD Trainers Skills Certificate - QQI (FETAC) Level 6 Component Award in Training Delivery & Evaluation (6N3326)
IITD Trainer Skills Certificate
QQI Level 6 - Training Delivery and Evaluation Component Award (6N3326 - 15 ECTS Credits)
The IITD and Trainers' Learning Skillnet - helping you to thrive during this time of adversity.
The price of the next IITD Trainer Skills Certificates (starting on July 1st) have been discounted by 50% (thanks to the Skillnet Ireland 'COVID-19 Fund').
The normal price is €795 - IT IS NOW HALF PRICE AT €397.50 (for eligible Trainers' Learning Skillnet members).
Maximise your time - emerge from lockdown stronger and with a broader skillset. And you can do it online!
The IITD are adhering to current restrictions by offering our courses 100% online, maintaining social distancing while at the same time allowing you to keep learning.
This is your opportunity for growth.
Learners interested in completing an online course with the IITD should note that a computer with stable internet connection capable of maintaining a good quality video conference session (webcam and microphone are compulsory requirements). A tech check will be completed in the days before commencement of the course.
Typical running order of a day on the IITD Trainer Skills Certificate:
9am Pre-class check and assigning of pre-class work
10am Online class
12pm Post class exercise
2pm - 4pm Online class
During lockdown, why not learn new skills with our Trainer Skills Certificate module and begin your journey to achieving a full QQI Level 6 qualification? Read on to find out what you will learn.
Are you new to training? and/or need to gain a recognised training qualification? This programme provides participants with the necessary knowledge, skills and confidence to undertake training deliver and to evaluate relevant training activities.
Please Note: This component award is Module 2 of the IITD Professional Practice Certificate in Training & Development.
Structure and Content of Programme
- Adult learning / Training Objectives
- Roles & Competences of the Trainer
- Preparing & Delivering Training.
- Learning Assessment & Training Evaluation.
The programme content comprises four sections and is delivered in a highly participative and practical manner. A range of learning methods and approaches will be used to promote the practical application of theoretical concepts covered.
At the end of this module, participants will be able to:
- Discuss key aspects of adult learning theory and implement associated principals in the design and delivery of training activities.
- Set appropriate training objectives for planned training activities.
- Explain the role and competences of an effective trainer.
- Identify key factors in preparing for training delivery.
- Demonstrate core skills required for effective delivery of training programmes.
- Identify a range of assessment tools, techniques and approaches and devise an appropriate strategy for the assessment of learning.
- Explain the background to training evaluation, identify a range of evaluation models and principles, evaluate training programmes effectively and identify key areas of benefit and opportunity.
Programme assessment is on a continuous basis, embracing skills demonstrations, theoretical reviews and a learner record.
QQI (FETAC) Level 6 Component Award
In conjunction with the IITD Trainers Skills Certificate, successful participants will be awarded a QQI (FETAC) Level 6 Training Delivery & Evaluation Component Award (6N3326).
This programme is designed to ensure that assessment standards implemented by IITD are aligned to those required of the (QQI) FETAC award. This facilitates a streamlined and user-friendly process for programme tutors and participants.
Cost of programme:
€397.50 to participants eligible for Trainers Learning Skillnet (TLS) funding
€795 for non-members