||Zoom - Online
||Feb 22nd - Half-day
Tender & Bid Management Training Course
Tuesday, February 22nd (9.30am - 12.30pm)
About the programme
The programme has been designed to give participants the skills and knowledge to prepare winning tenders for public and private-sector training contracts.
The programme will be delivered by IITD Fellow and APMP Fellow Joanne Gillen of eTenders Consulting, a bid and tender management specialist who has enjoyed significant client success and won numerous awards for her tender-related work.
This half-day fully online programme covers many aspects of public procurement, ranging from sourcing tender opportunities, making bid/no bid decisions, developing winning bid strategies and understanding how tenders are evaluated. Participants will have the opportunity to consider aspects of a live tender opportunity as a worked example.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be confident in their ability to:
• Source tender opportunities
• Use the eTenders.gov.ie tendering platform
• Examine and understand the ‘real’ requirements of a tender document
• Form a successful tendering strategy;
• Make an informed bid/no bid decision
• Utilise the lessons learned from the expert analysis of tender documents in their sector
• Understand best practice guidance, tips and pointers on how to write the bid document
• Recognise how tenders are evaluated
1. Types of procurement
2. Sourcing tenders
3. Developing a winning bid strategy
4. How bids are assessed
5. Writing styles
6. The executive summary
7. Producing and submitting bids
Course duration & time
Half-day (9.30am - 12.30pm approx)
This programme will be delivered live online via Zoom.
Participants will receive a PDF copy of notes.
The course will not be recorded.
To support interaction and programme participation, participants are encouraged to have webcam and microphone enabled.
€150.00 Participants eligible for Skillnet funding
€195.00 Non-eligible members