eLearning Project Management Essentials
||DELIVERED - ONLINE
||October 19th - 2 x 2hr workshops
Introduction to the Programme
The ability to manage end-to-end projects is emerging a core skillset in learning and development. Digital learning content projects require a strong focus on project management skills to ensure the final learning experience is deliverable on time, within budget and meets the expectation of the various stakeholders involved.
The eLearning Project Management Essentials course is designed to help learning administrators demystify key stages in an eLearning project and apply the core skills to ensure that projects are successful.
This fully online, practical course is delivered over a two-week period using a blend of online resources, virtual classroom, and social learning. Participants will be actively working on a eLearning project simulation during the course.
To book this course directly, please CLICK HERE.
Outcomes - How will this programme benefit trainers?
• Breakdown the key stages, activities and deliverables in an eLearning project
• Define the roles and responsibilities of the key members of a project team including the Project Manager and Sponsor
• Describe the key stages in the Project Management Methodology including initiation, planning, implementation, monitoring, closing and evaluating
Module 1 – Stages in an eLearning Project
• Overview of the ADDIE instructional design process
• Templates and tools to support each stage of the process.
• Breakdown of the deliverables in each stage of the process
Module 2 – “Managing the Project”
• Managing and communicating with stakeholders in project
• Formulating a project plan for an eLearning project
• Monitoring and evaluating the deliverables in each stage
• 2-week period
• 2 x Live Virtual Classrooms
• Independent learning activity pre-Virtual Classroom & post-Virtual Classroom
• Access to extensive digital workbook with templates and how to guides
Grant-Funded Rate €295
Non-Grant-Funded Rate €350